Search This Blog

A Cozy White Bedroom



I'm still feeling a lot under the weather
today.  Cough and colds can really bring me down
for days.  A bedroom like the one above would be a good place
to hibernate for awhile.
I might also be in a middle of a separation,
I said might because at this point I'm still unsure of 
what to do, I'm still weighing things...
 there is a kid involved, my son actually, who I love dearly
and his future is on top of my priorities.
But I think I'm quite excited of the possibilities...

And I need to believe that...








And here is a groom with a lovely fashion sense
and a cool sense of humor.


I heart this headlight


High heels and pearls... 
love it ♥


This could easily put a smile on my face... I want!

Sweet ♥


A beautiful balcony
I'm a sucker for balconies filled with lovely flowers.

A lovely outdoor space.


 A little inappropriate for my situation right now,
but I love weddings
and I still believe in marriage.

For now I so want to be here
and have all day to contemplate while having
a very good view.  Makes life's problems a little less important
when you're looking at God's majestic creation.


A cup like this is what I need.


And a vacation here would be so welcome.


I need to start 
a get away savings plan.



Love this jacket,
love this look.


You'll know its going to be  an exciting night
once you take off your heels and you have a glass of fine wine and 
pink roses on hand.


14 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know that things always seem more difficult when you are feeling unwell. Let's hope things improve for you very soon. XT

spiral style said...

I hope you feel better soon. Best wishes with your big decisions.

Jane and Lance Hattatt said...

Hello Ann:
When one is feeling under the weather everything does seem to be overwhelming. But, taking inspiration and strength from the images which you show here, it is good to take major decisions when one feels on top of things. There is never a need to rush into things that may be life changing.

Whatever, we hope that you will enjoy a few of the treats you show here in order to get yourself back to full strength. Then we trust the way forward will be clearer.

High Heeled Life said...

Wishing you a quick back to feeling better!!! Great post ... loved the heels and pearl photo .. and the inside of the mug saying!! priceless!!! xo C. (HHL)

Shoe Belle said...

I can definitely hole up in that bedroom as well. Love the purple Chucks. Hope you feel better soon. And whatever it is you decide, here's hoping for your heart to be happy and your mind to be at peace.

k said...

feel better love!!!

Vanessa said...

Thanks,for your lovely comment on my blog.^^
Maybe follow each other???

Karena said...

Ann, I tell myself the same things you do each and every day. Some of those days are dark and some are brighter. After being in and out of the hospital for a year; it is just one foot in front of the other. I keep trying to pay it forward in some way! I know that you will have a better life ahead!

I hope you will enter my Giveaway of Velvet Pumpkins from Love Feast!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

Woodside Park said...

Hi, Ann ~
I hope you feel better soon. Thanks for all the wonderful inspirations. Take care,
Loi

Gild and Grace said...

I hope you're feeling a lot better soon Ann. These gorgeous pictures will definitely help :)

Abbey x

Sick by Trend said...

Great inspiration. Feel better soon!

xx

www.sickbytrend.com

decorayadora said...

que lindo ese macetero con flores.Un sueño
saludos

Anonymous said...

Feel better. Love balconies - especially ones connected to Parisian apartments!! xo

Unknown said...

these are such lovely inspiration photos. Love them all.

<3 Marina
Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

Disclaimer:

None of the images are mine
unless stated otherwise.